Toronto ABI Network Conference November 3 & 4th, 2022
The two day conference is a multi-track event featuring sessions that appeal to professionals working with individuals who have sustained a brain injury, as well as survivors and family members living with the effects of brain injury. The Toronto ABI Network Conference aims to provide opportunities for reflection on the advances that have benefited the lives of individuals living with a brain injury and to look towards the future direction of research, resources, clinical practice and personal journeys.
Marriott Downtown (CF Toronto Eaton Centre, 525 Bay Street, Toronto, Ontario)
Here’s a glance at what some of the workshops and concurrent sessions will offer:
- Centering the survivor of interpersonal violence (IPV) with ABI
- Communication disorders and how they affect consent conversations, relationships and intimacy
- Enabling meaningful remote collaboration: principles and practices to create inclusive online sessions
- Working with challenging clients in a virtual age: professional boundaries and self-care
- Wellness recovery action plan (WRAP) – mental health and wellness recovery workshops
And more! To view the program, click here for a link to the two day program.
Online registration will remain open until Friday October 28, 2022.
|Regular Rate ($395 until Sept 29th, $470 after Sept 29th)|
|Group Rate ($375 per registrant (until September 29, 2022) Minimum 3 registrants|
|Student* Rate $200|
|Survivor/Caregiver* Rate $160|
Visit ABI – Toronto ABI Network to learn more about the Toronto ABI Network