Parkwood Institute Acquired Brain Injury Program
Survivor and Family Education Series 2019
SAVE THE DATE Mar 19 – April 30 2019
Survivors of acquired brain injury (ABI) and their family caregivers are invited to this free seven week series on topics related to treatment and recovery from ABI.
ABI treatment professionals and survivors will present live at Parkwood Institute Main Building in London Ontario and via live webinar. The webinars can be accessed through https://www.sjhc.london.on.ca/abi.
The series runs Tuesday evenings from 6:30 – 8 pm, March 19 – April 30, 2019.
Topics will include:
- Brain injury 101 and practical strategies for managing your life
- Brain injury and mental health
- Reintroducing leisure into your lifestyle
- Social communication after ABI
- Survivors’ and caregivers’ stories
- And more…