FREE Housing and Transitions webinar through on demand watching via YouTube.
Join Kenneth C. Pope (Ottawa) and special guests Dan Hughes from the Enhanced Day Program (Pickering) & Susan Hagar from Nurse on Board (Ottawa) for a special housing and transitions webinar. They discuss various profit & not-for-profit supported living alternatives.
• New “Liberty Village” (Toronto) supported independent living project
• New “Shire” supported independent living village project
• Henson Trust funded housing options
• Multi-family private group home scenarios
• Transitioning your loved one into independent living
• Preserving ODSP and other benefits
During the webinar, Ken often takes questions from participants and offers specific advice.
To see other webinars by Kenneth C. Pope visit his YouTube channel: Kenneth C. Pope Law YouTube
Capacity Assessment, Guardianship and Substitute Decision Making
Disability Estate Planning